Welcome to the Charlie De Lucca’s School of Golf!
Each camp will be ONE (1) week in length and runs from Monday through Friday each week.
- 9:00am-9:30am – Golf Related Exercises/Stretching
- 9:30am-11:00am – Professional Instruction/Golf Exercise
- 11:00am-11:45am – Life Skills, Rules and Etiquette/First Tee Curriculum
- 11:45am-12:00pm – Break
- 12:00pm-1:00pm – Lunch
- 12:30-1:30pm Tutoring (Wednesdays only)
- 1:00pm-3:00pm – Healthy Habits/Golf Specific Fitness Training
- Thursday’s (optional) at the Grapeland Water Park
- Friday’s Complete 30 minutes per day reading your Required Summer Reading Assignment and you are eligible to participate in Friday’s Ice Cream Party with parent’s signed verification slip.
Camp also has multiple other sports such as Foot Golf, Soccer, Basketball and Football
Camp Includes The Following:
- 30 Hours of Professional Instructions by PGA Professionals
- Small Groups
- Unlimited Practice Balls
- Lunch is included!
- Academic Tutoring
- Summer Reading Program
- Multiple sports
- Life Skills, Nine Core Values
- Golf Specific Fitness Training
- Rules of Golf Rule Book
- Competition and Prizes
- $295.00 Per Week
- $ 65.00 Per Day
- $150 Per Week for City of Miami Residents (Proof of Residency Required)
There will be an additional $10 Daily Fee (3:30pm-5:00pm) for those who want to stay after our regular hours
To register-download application here and drop off the application at our Family Learning Center or the Pro Shop!
For More Information
John Reed – 305-633-4583
International Links Miami-Melreese Country Club
1802 N.W. 37th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33125